Candidate and Director Portal
Candidates and Directors: Please check this page at least once per week to stay on top of news and updates.
Due April 2 by 11:59 p.m.
Program Book Bio Form
Production Form 1 - Talent Music Request
Photo Form 1 - Official Headshot - for website and judges
Photo Form 2 - Photography Agreement
Production Form 2 - Music Submission
Production Form 3 - Detailed Talent Music Information
Production Form 4 - Musician/Engineer/Prod Permission Release
Production Form 5 - Talent Prop Guideline
Production Form 6 - Talent Introduction.
April 24 - 25 Miss Tennessee Workshop
1. Judges Paperwork (Digital) Deadline
One PDF copy of Resume and Social Impact Statement
Candidates will be notified by May 25 if your digital copy does not meet the rules/requirements
Social Impact Statement - Upload link
2. Paperwork and 5x7 Headshot Photo (Hard Copy) Deadline - this is for the Judges Books
Miss - Resume, Social Impact Statement - 10 physical copies of each
Headshot - 5x7 - 10 physical color copies
3. Contract - bring to Spring Seminar (you have already submitted digitally but print and bring a physical copy)
CONTRACT - 1 physical copy
4. Miss Tennessee Job Description - bring 2 hard copies to Workshop
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION - 2 signed copies to bring to Spring Seminar
5. $250 State Fundraiser Fee should be completed. Click HERE for your CMN balance which will be added to your current balance on Spotfund (click HERE to see Tennessee Candidate's Spotfund Summary)
ALL AD Pages and money due. If not submitted using the google document and paid for by this date they DO NOT GO IN THE PROGRAM and candidate receives NO PERCENTAGE BACK.